Sunday, June 27, 2010

Biaxin Taste In Mouth

POSSIBLE SPOILER UPDATE: BRET HART WWE Superstars


The ex-GM of RAW, Bret "Hitman" Hart has published a short message on his Facebook, where I briefly discuss the situation but did not go into great detail

"As for the recent lawsuit filed by Marta, I'm working on a detailed response which I will post soon, but I think my fans might be a bit surprised reaction to the situation. Other than that, I know the WWE Universe curious to know what happens with me and the truth is that nobody knows, including me. There are many rumors out there about me and all I can say is that they are rarely true. I'll have some major announcements soon, but right now I'm going to keep quiet about things because I'm not looking for any distraction. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment